Code Storage App:
- Save numeric codes in your Android smartphone.
- Can be used for saving PIN numbers, alarm codes, passwords and other numeric codes.
- A mobile device with touch screen is required (the trial version requires internet access).
- Save numerous codes (the trial version is limited to three codes).
- Download Code Storage to your phone from .
- Saves numeric codes on your phone – easy and secure.
- Saves numeric codes of 1 to 40 digits, e.g. PIN numbers and alarm codes.
- You can navigate between entered codes, as well as create and delete codes.
- Simple single-page app with easy navigation.
- The FILL function will fill-in empty fields with random digits from 0 to 9.
- However, a maximum of four identical digits from 0 to 9 will be used.
- After entering the code, your numeric code is hidden among 40 digits.
- The app saves all 40 digits, not just your numeric code.
- Only you will know where the code is located.
- Open the Code Storage app.
- Identify a system for saving codes (view examples below).
- Tap one of the coloured boxes to enter the first digit in your numeric code.
- Enter the digit and tap the return icon.
- Enter the rest of the code in the following way.
- Press FILL when all digits have been entered.
- Enter a code name in the NAME box at the top.
- Press SAVE to save the code.
To enter additional codes, tap NEW and repeat the steps (from step two).
You can cancel (undo) the entry by tapping the navigation icon.
Tips on how to remember where your code is located:
(See if you can identify the codes in the screen shot)
- Enter your code in the blue boxes (9594).
- Enter the code (as in example a), but enter it backwards to make it harder to locate (4959).
- Enter the code by placing the first digit in box 3 in row 4 (8825).
- Enter the code diagonally by leaving the first digit in box 2 in row 1 (2372).